Wednesday 11 September 2013

Where Art Thou Paddington?

I've had a lovely day...



...full of unexpected telephone calls from friends and family, spent the afternoon with a friend shopping for material for my new Christmas designs and having coffee.




I wasn't going to write about Paddington...I've been taking photos of something else but not had a chance to get them uploaded and edited...


but fittingly...as the day has run away with itself...Paddington it is...as he seems to have run away too...or at least is hiding somewhere in my Mum and Dad's attic...and all that is left behind is his duffle coat and hat!

When me and my sister were little one of the staff at the hospital my Mum and Dad worked at (my Mum was a nurse, my Dad worked in the operating theatre), made us a Paddington Bear each. It was one of my favourite stories. A perfect gift!



Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment