Tuesday 24 September 2013

A Christmas Hamper...part 1

A quiet day today...

Unfortunately all the driving and lifting yesterday impacted on my whiplash injury. One painful head, neck and back later... I guess from now on I will have to ask for help when it comes to loading and unloading my car...very frustrating.

To make myself feel better I've booked a hair appointment for tomorrow afternoon...I am having my hair cut short! And I will have some exciting news to share...watch this space!




Last Christmas my friend made a hamper for me.

Here it is sat underneath my Christmas tree...all wrapped up very prettily.




It was jam-packed with goodies...

...starting with a star shaped pastry and a gingerbread biscuit decoration to hang in my tree (it didn't get that far...yummy!).




Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment