Monday 9 September 2013

A Noticeboard of Deep Red Colours

A few years ago my friend asked me to make her a noticeboard to match a picture she has on her kitchen wall in her new home...




I think the woman is serene and dreamlike. I love the blend of colours, highlighted by gold.





Apologies to the artist...I can't credit them...I only took this quick snapshot to colour match material. I hadn't thought about writing a blog then.



I chose to go with a dark wine coloured material to match the three large circles at the front of the picture and found this ribbon to go with it..




You'll need to use a little imagination for this one...I didn't take a photo of the finished board...d'oh!...

I made it exactly the same as my noticeboard in my blog: A Vision Board that Works!

At a few points where the ribbon crosses over I placed a single little flower. I used peach coloured flowers. I put a line of pegs on the ribbon too so she can secure mementos to the board.

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment