Monday 2 September 2013

A Christmas Tree...Christmas Tree Decoration

I am having fun and games with the Blogger App...

Yesterday I had spent the morning making my friend's birthday present. Then Mr C and me went shopping for my niece's birthday present and a few gifts for my friend before going to her birthday barbecue.

We had a great time...catching up with friends...eating...watching my friend's DVD of her Mount Kilimanjaro climb...eating...entertaining her little boy by watching his TV programmes with him...eating... Surrounded by barbecue food and cake I can't help myself but indulge!

On the way home in the taxi...with Mr C deep in conversation with the driver...I thought I would write my blog on the app. I had my photo of the scissor case I had made my friend all ready to upload.

Well...I uploaded the photo and wrote my blog. The taxi pulled up to my home...I quickly hit 'publish'...but it seems it didn't publish... Not for the first time I find an 'error' message...the following day. That will teach me to not check if my blog has published properly! Darn it!

And now...I'm having fun and games with Photoshop and uploading edited photos. Not happening! Not the way I would like it to...


Here is my make for the day...

Another embroidered Christmas Tree hanging decoration.

This time one of a Christmas Tree.





Hopefully better luck tomorrow :)

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment