Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sweet Gardenia Rose...Bunting

My website is now updated!

I've added photos of new products and my stalls at the events I've attended. I can see my progress in a few months...and how much stock I now have. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Just need to get the shop updated...photos are edited and waiting...postal costs researched...descriptions written. Hopefully it won't take too long tomorrow to get done.

I've finished my designs for another new product too...peg bags. They should be ready in the next week or so. Watch this space!

Got a viewing booked for another house tomorrow...though probably a non-starter as it looks like it will be furnished. There is not a chance the owner's, mine and Mr C's furniture will fit under one roof!

I've even managed to take some time out today...and went to the fair! I went with a friend and her little boy. It was his first trip to the fair...so we just had to go on the dodgems and walk home eating candy floss!

Sweet Gardenia Rose...Bunting

Here's a sneak peak at my bunting. I wanted to go for a very classical look. It will be on sale in my Etsy tomorrow!



Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment