Saturday 14 September 2013

A Shopping Bag

As the title says...


Let's Shop!

Let's shop indeed...for a new home! Mr C and me are finally making plans to take the next step. Anybody who knows me...will know when this happens it will be a minor (read major) miracle. The man is a confirmed bachelor.

Very exciting!



This pattern for a reversible shopping bag has been tucked away with my other patterns for sometime... Then I realised how quickly I could make it.  Very quickly. A perfect make for the 365 day challenge!


My nieces bought me some pink and red patterned Tilda material for my birthday last year. I decided to use it for one side...and a plain red material for the other side.



Here is the patterned bag...



...and here is the red bag.

I wish all the makes were as quick and easy to finish. This challenge would be so much easier!

Even with a fair amount already made...or started...I'm either hunting for projects...sewing...embroidering...cross-stitching...taking photos...editing photos...

Mr C has learnt to share me with either a project or my laptop!



Now...how am I going to fit in a new business...the 365 day challenge...and a house move????

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment