Friday 27 September 2013

Sweet Gardenia Rose...Square Cushion

A mixed day of sentimental memories and excitement today...

Starting with a visit to the cemetery. Family and close friends said a fond farewell to Mr C's Dad as we interred his ashes...on a beautiful September's day...in a peaceful place with a lovely view of Barnstaple. Rest in peace Mr C Senior x

We all went to a local hotel for a cream tea afterwards...the second one of the week...I really need to get back into running at this rate!! It was so nice to take some time out to relax and be with Mr C's family and friends.

Then a visit to Sam's shop to see how her first day of trading went. Brilliantly! Sales and lots of interest!

She's had lots on interest in my collection too...and lots of questions. So next week I'm going to spend a couple of days working in the shop so I can meet my customers. If anyone wants to say hello please do...you'll find me in the back of the shop doing preparation work! I'll let you know in the next couple of days when I'll be there.


Sweet Gardenia Rose...Square Cushion


Until then...here's a square cushion from my collection that's available to buy in Furniture Magpie.

Four little birds...ready to fly to their new home.





Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment