Monday 23 September 2013

A Felt Christmas Cookie

I had to drive up to Bristol today for supplies...

So I took my Mum with me so we could have a day out. I wanted to take her to a great material shop my friend had taken me to before. You can get lost in there...there is so much material to choose from. She loved it. I suspect she'll be coming with me on the next trip!

After lunch we went in search of picture frames. I found some gorgeous little silver frames that will show my designs off perfectly! Great little stocking fillers. Guess who will be up early sewing!




Here's my make of the day...a felt Christmas cookie.

It's part of the same collection as A Christmas Tree...Christmas Tree Decoration, and An Embroidered Christmas Stocking.






Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment