Thursday 5 September 2013

Watering Can Bouquet Sampler

My blog would get written far earlier if I wasn't interrupted by Celebrity Masterchef! I'm completely addicted. I try to write at the same time...but...

Back in June in A Bouquet for a Bridesmaid I wrote I had been working on a sampler.


I found the Yoko Saito pattern when I was travelling in New Zealand.

We stumbled across an old barn that had been converted into a shop...a sewing shop. Heaven!

I bought the Watering Can Bouquet Sampler, a couple of Meme's Quilts patterns and a Leanne's House pattern for a Project Basket.



Here's the centre panel for the sampler...a work in progress...



And here are a couple of the appliqued flowers that will surround the centre panel...



Each one is a work of art in itself. 44 works of art in total!







Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment