Sunday 22 September 2013

A Christmas Tree

Mr C had a rare few hours off call from fire and rescue today...so we took the opportunity to get out of town.





We went to one of my favourite places...Watersmeet...for a walk along the river...




...to the hamlet of Rockford...

...to sit outside the Rockford Inn for a drink and quick rest...



...before heading back across the bridge and along the river...



...to The National Trust cafe...for a cream tea. It just HAS to be done...they do the BEST cream tea!








Hmm...it didn't last very long...I forgot to take a photo of it!



Then back home...as Mr C is on night shift tonight so had to get ready for work...which left me with an evening free to...sew :)









Keeping with the nature theme...here's my make of the day...A Christmas Tree.

It's a Tilda inspired tree...from the 'Crafting Christmas Gifts' book.

It fits perfectly in my pot from A Fiery Experience...part 1.






Instead of sewing hearts onto the branches...I sewed little red beads onto each holly berry of the material.


Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment