Wednesday 20 November 2013

Tilda Inspired Table Mats...part 3

My new stock is in Furniture Magpie...

I braved the wind and rain to get it there! And somehow came away with more work... How did that happen?

The horse cushions were such a success...sold straight away...that I've been asked to make some more.

Watch out for more pictures of horses...all different ones...and a retro Alice in Wonderland cushion cover too!

That will help me out with the 365 Day Challenge...I've had to put my own projects on hold as I'm busy preparing for the events I have lined up over the next few weeks. I was beginning to think the pictures of cups of tea I mentioned in my first blog may be a possibility!




Here's the third Tilda Inspired table mat I've made from the Sew Pretty Homestyle book.







Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment