Monday 18 November 2013

Tilda Inspired Table Mats...part 1

I've spent the day unpacking my display and products from the weekend's event...

...then setting it all up again in my front room...ready for the next event! I like to keep my display set up so I can see how my collection is growing.

I now need to get on and replace the products I sold at the weekend. I say replace...some were one-off pictures so I need to choose new materials and come up with some more designs.

It's all go...and only 47 days left to the end of the challenge! Although I will carry on blogging next year...just not at such an intense rate!



Anyway...here's a Tilda Inspired Table Mat. It's one of a set of four I've made.

Guess what the pictures are going to be for the next few days...

The pattern is in Tilda's Sew Pretty Homestyle book.




If you decide to make the table mats yourself...I would advise you use heat resistant wadding to protect your table from burn marks...

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment