Monday 4 November 2013

Spooky Halloween Biscuits

I seem to have ground to a halt today...

All the late night sewing...getting stock ready...taking photos...packing products...then the three days at the Handmade St Anne's event...loading and unloading the car...have caught up with me.

So instead...I took some time out and spent the day tidying...washing...and cooking. Yip...yip...yippee!

I have a lovely pile of ironing to do...any takers?




I was given some Spooky Halloween biscuits by my youngest niece, Miss H, when she visited me at my stall yesterday.


It was only after I'd bitten the head off one of the gingerbread girls that I realised...I better take a photo of the remaining biscuits before I ate anymore and do myself out of a day's blog!

A bat...pumpkin...and girl and boy gingerbread biscuits. Not the lightest of biscuits...definitely filling!

Photographed with my Autumnal Leaf Bouquet given to me by little Mr A on Saturday.




Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment