Sunday 24 November 2013

A Gingerbread House

I actually took the day off today...

...and went for a walk along the river with a friend. Walking and talking...putting the world to rights is always a good thing.

Then we went to a friends' for lunch...where we were spoiled with a buffet.

I've just got back from my Mum's...who gave me a lift home after tea (I've done pretty well on the food front today!)...and we've sat in the car outside my flat for the past hour talking and giggling like two little school girls...so now I can't type as I've got giggle shake! I can't even begin to explain what we were laughing at...




Instead...I'll show you the Gingerbread House my nieces made today.





I think two little people had a great time with the piping set!







Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment