Saturday 30 November 2013

A Crocheted Tablecloth

When I attended the event yesterday in South Molton I had to use a white table cloth for the display.

As I was packing the cloths away at the end of the day I realised I hadn't used them for a long time.

When I cooked for friends I used to put the cloth on my dining room table...then cover it again with a cloth that my Grandma crocheted. The white of the cloth shows off the crochet work perfectly.

Then I realised...the table cloth deserves a blog post of it's own. I must have missed it when I was scouring my home...looking for handmade things to write about!




Here's a snapshot of the cloth. It's made with peach coloured silk.

I can't show you the cloth on my dining room table...as that's in my bedroom right now. My home is upside down preparation for the events!




Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment