Thursday 28 November 2013

Hawaiian Burnt Offerings...part 2

So...here's what I've done with the material I showed you yesterday...once I finished unpicking it...



It's still a work in progress...but about half of it is now finished.

And...me being me...I've started cutting around the design as I was excited about seeing the finished work!



I decided to use the 'Revelation Burning' technique...(see Revelation Burning for more info and an example).


I wanted to capture and highlight some parts of the material's designs...like the flowers...




...the surfers...



...the swirls and curls...




...and the volcanoes.







You'll have to wait until after Christmas to see the finished project. Sorry!

If it helps...I want to see it finished too!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment