Friday 8 November 2013

A Sampler...part 2

Tiredness caught up with me today...

After all the preparation for the event at the weekend...the event itself...then all the unpacking afterwards...I started to feel like I was wading through Marshmallow...

Plus, I've been getting my home ready for an Exclusive Christmas Home Shopping Event, being held jointly with Jules of Hey Jules! My home is now all sparkly clean and ready to go!

By mid morning I soon perked up...one visit to Furniture Magpie to see Sam and meet up with Jules. We've confirmed Christmas Shopping events at the shop and the Pannier Market. Then a quick coffee with Jules to organise our joint home events and marketing.

Oh..and sitting very prettily in a chair in Furniture Magpie's shop window is one of my cushions!

Back home I've been busy with photography...and some sewing. I'm in the middle of sewing birds' legs!




Another Sampler today.

Sadly this one is a little worse for wear...

Some of the stitching is missing and unfortunately there is no date or name to say who stitched it.





The colours are still good though and I love these crowns...



... and this Drawn Thread Work. Although it's in an odd place...so it may have been done as a repair? Maybe...maybe not.

It makes it individual and definitely inspires me to do my own Sampler.




Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment