Thursday 31 October 2013

A Halloween Pumpkin

It's all systems go! Still...

I'm just putting the finishing touches to some of my pictures before framing them...then I should be all set for the event tomorrow!

For my local readers...Handmade St Anne's...on Patrenostre Row, next to St Paul's Church in the town centre by Butchers Row. Its on Friday (10.30am to 5pm), Saturday (10.30am to 5pm) and Sunday (12.30 to 4pm). Come along and say Hello! Hey Jules! will be there with her beautiful jewellery too.



I've decided to enter into the 'spirit' of Halloween and show you my Pumpkin costume as my make of the day.

I made it for a Halloween party I held at my home years ago. Its made out of an old quilted bed valance I found in a charity shop. Nylon. Lovely stuff!

To give the roundness...I stuffed the costume with cushions. Perfect padding! I finished off the look with green tights and a little green hat.



Happy Halloween everyone!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment