Thursday 24 October 2013

A Little Tilda Birdie...part 1

Here's my make of the day...



Another Little Birdie from Tilda's 'Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle' book.

Photographed on a dark background...




...and then on a light background so you can have a sneak peak of it's beak!






Sweet Gardenia Rose Collection
at Furniture Magpie



And...here's the promised picture of Furniture Magpie...









Sweet Gardenia Rose in Window Display
at Furniture Magpie




...with some of my Sweet Gardenia Rose collection in the window display.








I've dropped some more stock off today... so watch this space for the next window display!

Tomorrow...a picture of the promotional poster I received in the post today for one of the events I'm attending next month...with three pictures of my products!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment