Sunday 6 October 2013

Sweet Gardenia Rose...Medium Picture

Wow...text messages are like the saying about buses...none come along then you get two! Or more!

It started at 8 am this morning...a Sunday morning...by 10 am I'd heard from 5 people.

One about a new craft fair (thanks Mrs W!)...one Friday night and bike ride organised...one photo about beading...one meet you later for a walk...and one speak to you later.

What a lovely way to start the day!


Then off for a walk along the river to Fremington Quay...and back...

Man it was hot! And both me and Miss P had dressed for cold and wet weather! Got that a little wrong...





I'm now sat in front of the TV...rare as I'm normally in my sewing room...watching a great programme on BBC 4 called 'Fabric of Britain'. Very interesting...if you've got access to 'iPlayer' have a look. It's about the surviving works of British embroidery...some survived the destruction of art during the Reformation.


Sweet Gardenia Rose...Medium Picture



Here's my make of the day...one from my Sweet Gardenia Rose collection. A medium picture.

I'll be working on more tomorrow...my new Christmas designs.





Got to go now...Downton Abbey is on!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment