Tuesday 29 October 2013

A Little Girl Mouse...in a Dress

Where has the day gone???

I'm still sewing away...getting ready for the Handmade event at St Anne's Chapel on Friday...

I've even resorted to writing my blog...with my laptop on the ironing board...with the iron on! Right now it's the only space available! What with material needing cutting...material cut...products finished...products needing the finishing touches such as hand-sewing... I need some more space!

I guess that will happen on Friday when I'm at my stall with my collection...and my sewing room is empty!

When I started my blog...and the 365 day challenge...I gave away a few projects under one heading. A Family of Mice was one of them.


As I'm so busy...and there's not a chance I could get my head around going through photos...I'm re-visiting this one...needs must!

So, my make of the day is the Little Girl Mouse...in a dress. In honor of my eldest niece...Miss M...who gave me a surprise visit today with my Mum...and sat and organised some of my recipe books. Thank you!




Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment