Tuesday 1 October 2013

Handmade Buttons...part 4

I've had such an enjoyable working day...

I spent the day working from Sam's 'Furniture Magpie' shop...doing preparation work. Sam wanted to give me the opportunity to meet my customers.

We spent the day working...listening to music...talking to people...and eating my Mum's cakes (see yesterday's blog). I need to put in an order for Lemon Drizzle Cake. It's all gone!!

I'm going to be working from the shop again on Thursday so if anyone wants to come in and say 'hello' that would be great!



On Saturday I bought some more handmade wooden buttons.

I thought these were so pretty...and will go perfectly with some Japanese style material I have. I just need to find a project to use them for now.




Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment