Saturday 5 October 2013

A Starry Embellished Halter Neck Top

Two visits from my Sister and nieces today...and a plea for a stay over...I think next weekend may be full with Auntie duties!




 I bought this halter neck top from Bravissimo (yep...I'm a girl with curves).

It was decorated with a ribbon design sewn on the front.



I decided to replace the ribbon with sequins.



Little starry sequins. Lots of them!




My Grandma gave me the sequins...there were just enough to sew this design...with a few left over...which I'm going to use on my Christmas designs.



All this talk of sequins...perfect for watching 'Strictly Come Dancing' on a Saturday night...which is what I was watching when half way through I remembered 'I've got my blog to write!!!' Well saved Richards!




Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment