Tuesday 22 October 2013

Patchwork Jeans

I've just got back from a lovely evening walk with Mr C...

We went along the river and all around the town centre...with me having a lesson on meteorology and local history from Mr C...the man is a fountain of knowledge!

Then we walked past Furniture Magpie...to see my products in the window display. They look great.

I'm working from the shop tomorrow so I'll take a picture and show you the display.



Another project that needs the finishing touch (a bit like me at the moment after suffering with a migraine for the past few days. Bleurgh!).

I chose materials left from other projects that I thing work well together.





A bit of patchwork this time...I've completed most of it...I just need to re-do the top far right edge as the squares are slightly out of line...then sew the right edge on.





A close up...I'm quite pleased with how this has turned out as I designed it myself. It was one of those moments where I just got the pen and paper out...drew...chose my material...and got cutting and sewing!






Once I've done my re-working I'm going to sew a border using denim and then do some embroidery work on the border using my hand-made buttons for decoration.


Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment