Wednesday 21 August 2013

Little Red Slippers...part 1

Only one more day left of sewing before my next event!

Its another two day event. This time at the English Riviera Centre in Torquay on Saturday and Sunday. Its being held by Prim & Proper Events and there will be a fashion show, with both Laura Ashley and Fat Face in attendance.

My stall is on the first floor balcony overlooking the fashion show.



A couple of years ago I asked my nieces what they would like me to make them for Christmas. I gave them my sewing books to help them choose something. They surprised me...they chose...not toys or dolls...but...slippers!




They're from Tilda's 'Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle' book. I used Tilda red felt to make them and decorated them with red ribbon.

Back to sewing...I'm squeezing every last minute out of the day!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment