Saturday 3 August 2013

A Cushion...based on my very first design!

Oh, what a day!

I've had a great time at the Vintage Car Festival at Castle Hill Gardens. Meeting new people...customers...potential customers...other stall holders.

I met a lovely couple who are decorating their little girl's nursery and want to use my products to give the finishing touches to her room. I need to start making pink birds! And blue.

Children have been captivated by my scented lollipops...made with locally sourced lavender.

And, and and...the lady of the manor and her daughter loved my products! How is that for a compliment?!


Sweet Gardenia Rose...Oblong Cushion

Here's my make of the day...the cushion based on my very first design.

Using exactly the same materials.




This one will always hold a special place in my heart. It will be a lucky customer who buys it! They will have bought something that represents the beginning of my business.

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment