Sunday 20 January 2013

A Jammy Friend

I was given this jam by a friend to say thank you for helping her out.



What a delicious way to say 'thank you'!

The fruit is from her allotment which is in a village near me.

I'm very excited as my name is on the list for a plot there too. I've been waiting, not so patiently, to be told my plot is ready and waiting for me.



When I went for a visit I was amazed at the community spirit and thought, yep, I want some of that.

I've even got my helpers lined up. Not a bribe was made! The allure of being outside in the fresh air with a fantastic view of fields and the river was enough. Well, that and the promise of having barbecues in the summer sunshine! I can't wait!

Until then I've been growing veggies in tubs as I've no garden. It's not quite the same...

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx


No comments:

Post a Comment