Saturday 11 May 2013

Roses are Red...

I was wide awake at 4.30 this morning...the birds were tweeting away merrily. At 6.30 I decided to get up and crack on organising my sewing room!

It works perfectly for home use. Running a business is different. I need an office space as well as room for sewing...and there is lots of sewing...organised piles of it everywhere. My production line is in full progress!

I don't think I realised just how much organisation there would need to be...not at this stage anyway. Storage boxes R Us!

There are boxes for the craft fairs...price tags...material for covering the table, etc.  There are boxes for 'customer service'...tissue paper, sticky labels, business cards, etc.

I invested in some clear perspex draws yesterday. Every part of my production process is now visible....templates, etc without even opening a draw. Much better than hunting around for things. They look great too!



Here's a rose I made out of Fimo modelling clay.


Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment