Friday 24 May 2013

A Waistcoat in Replica

The launch preparations are well under way!

My Mum has been busy baking cakes and quiches. Crisps, dips and drink are all bought. There's a great big bowl full to the brim of good old fashioned sweets from my childhood ready to be dipped into. Double lollies...Drumsticks...Dip Dabs...Dolly Mixtures...Fizzers. A dentist's delight!

I've even bought red ribbon to cut for the grand opening!



Years ago my Mum found this pattern in Prima magazine.

She said she would like to buy one like it.








I decided to make it for her. I even found exactly the same material.




Here's the finished waistcoat....front...



...and back.


For the finishing touch I sewed on a single gold button.









Have a great weekend everyone!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment