Friday 31 May 2013

A Yellow Knitted Wardrobe of Clothes

My morning has been spent looking into how I can protect my designs, and looking for more craft fairs to attend.

There is a local fair being held in November for 3 days. It's the first time it is being held and they're looking for local 'crafters' who are newly set up. Hopefully I fit in with their vision and they accept my application. I'll let you know!



Here's the same knitted wardrobe of clothes, as shown yesterday, my Mum knitted.

This time they were for me...for my Sindy.






Happy weekend everyone!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

p.s. I'm busy for the next couple of days...with friends...and looking for material :) I'm putting the Blog Scheduler to the test...hopefully it works! Short blogs for the next couple of days x

No comments:

Post a Comment