Thursday 16 May 2013

Fabric Boxes...part 4

To save time changing threads and stitches on the sewing machine I've been busy making things in bulk. Stage by stage. Just like a production line. It also helped me put all my ideas onto material. It works...but...it takes time before you start seeing finished items.

Now, I'm beginning to see progress!

Instead of piles of material laid out over my front room floor of different shapes and sizes...there are now finished products ready to be sold!

I'm not allowing myself to get too excited...not just yet anyway...there's still plenty of work to be done!


Here's another fabric box. One I made for me this time.

It's full of applique shapes all cut out and ready to be ironed and sewn onto a quilt I'm making. More on that another day :)



Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment