Sunday 5 May 2013

Matching Luggage for Pumpkin

Another day of sunshine...friends popped in for a visit before their bike ride then Mr C and me went to watch the Duck Races at the village I used to live in.

Great fun! We backed the wrong ducks though...ours forgot about getting to the end of the race first and kept getting stuck in the embankment...

Hopefully a lot of money was raised for charity too. One of my closet friends is climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in 5 weeks time and some of the money will go towards her fundraising for the local hospice.


I was going through my photos and realised I didn't show you the photos of the luggage I made for Pumpkin, the doll I made for my niece (see A Pumpkin for a Head)


I made two bags. One to match her gilet, the other to match her jeans.

Well, a girl can never have enough bags!
Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment