Wednesday 8 May 2013

A Love Heart for a Friend

Just got back from the local enterprise meeting. Tonight it was about...blogging!

It was a mixed group. Some of us have been blogging for a little while. Some don't know much about computers. We're all at different stages of setting up or running our businesses too. At whichever point we're at though it's a great way to share ideas and review what you're doing.

Tonight I've reviewed how my blog will link up with my Facebook page (to be set up!)...my website (to be set up!)...my Etsy shop...and my business cards.

I've also decided which accountant I'm going to use...which company to use for my business cards...and which site creator to use for my website...and changes I need to make for my accounts systems.




Here's a heart that I made for a friend.




I kept it simple...with a line of 'vine' stitching around the edge for decoration.






Back to sewing! So happy I have my sewing machine back!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment