Thursday 30 May 2013

A Blue Knitted Wardrobe of Clothes

I seem to have hit a slump after the past few weeks of production frenzy and the craft fair...

It hasn't been entirely unproductive I suppose...I just haven't been sat at my sewing machine for hours on end. It feels strange.

Instead I've been making notes of all the feedback I got yesterday...looking at pictures of craft stalls for inspiration...buying an over-locker (its about time!)...informing the relevant authorities I am now self-employed (insurance companies etc)...and...deciding what items I am going to make next. Oh...and buying a new pair of jeans as a treat for a job well done yesterday!

Yep...maybe it has been a productive day after all.



Keeping to the clothing theme...here's a set of clothes my Mum knitted for my sister's Barbie doll.

I suspect she was as busy as I am in the run up to Christmas...frantically getting presents made.




Each piece of clothing is perfectly made as if it were full sized.



Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment