Wednesday 17 July 2013

Poster of Congratulations...part 3

Ah...another day spent choosing material...ironing...cutting...and more ironing.

That's the thing with applique work...there's a lot of ironing!

My production line is back in full swing. Full steam ahead with preparation for the Castle Hill Car Festival on 3rd and 4th August and then The North Devon Show on 7th August.

Links for both events are on my website.



My make for today...my third poster of congratulations given to me by my eldest niece.

A frog poster for a froggiac :)









This is what we were up to at the weekend...making sandcastles.

Did that moat take some making...and within 5 minutes of it being finished it was abandoned for a swim in the sea!!

Think I'll stick with making things that last much longer.



Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment