Wednesday 3 July 2013

A Crocheted Christmas PomPom

What an amazing day!

I've been busy sewing...getting ready for the Craft Fair on Saturday. My Mum's a star and has been helping out...cutting material...keeping me sane...

Then midday I went to meet the photographer who was brimming with ideas! We've arranged a photo shoot for tomorrow. How exciting!

I'm getting nearer to opening my shop on Etsy...getting my Facebook page set up...and setting up my website. Not only have I got a photo shoot tomorrow...I'm also attending a website design workshop in the morning which the Enterprise Club have organised.

Oh...calls with family and friends...and a visit from my sister and her cheeky chap for the second night running :)



Here's a pompom my Norwegian friend crocheted for me.

I hang it on my picture frame at Christmas time.

I love it...so lovely and squishy!





Right...back to burning the midnight oil!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment