Saturday 20 July 2013

A Planter

A day spent getting organised...

I've taken loads of photos for my blog...completed projects and ones that need completing...and what with writing everyday and getting the business set up...they've got a tad tangled...so I've taken some time out to untangle them.

Maybe not the best thing to do on a hot sunny day...watching Steel Magnolias and Mamma Mia have helped me through it.


Here's a planter I made in my ceramics class.

Its about 2 ft x 1 ft...slab work...with triangles cut out along the bottom edges.


I like everything just so...neat and tidy...


This time though I went for a different look...and poured glaze over the pot in different angles before firing it in the kiln.




It now sits on my Mum's window ledge full of pot plants.

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment