Tuesday 2 July 2013

Bespoke Suit from Vietnam

Still steadily working away on my 'To'Do' list...lots of ordering done...and I'm looking forward to meeting a photographer tomorrow to discuss ideas on how to present my products. Very exciting!



Here's the last of my Vietnamese makes...a bespoke skirt and jacket suit.





I can't remember the name of the material...but...it's a gorgeous heavy chocolate pin-stripe.

Both the jacket and skirt are fully lined.




The jacket has matching covered buttons and small pocket detailing.







I thought I would share some photos of my travels too, as for me, it was a trip of a lifetime.

Every time you see a film about Vietnam it is always about the war. I knew there must be more to the country. There is. It is beautiful. So are the people. So friendly. And the food...delicious!

One Pillar Pagoda, Hanoi


Ho Chi Minh's House on Stilts, Hanoi

















Paper Street, Hanoi

Citadel Building, Hoi An

Marble Mountain

Paddy Field

China Beach

We had a flight change at Malaysia. With nine hours to spare we gained visas for the day and got a taxi into Kuala Lumpur for a quick tour of the city...where I had the most amazing watermelon smoothie!


Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia













Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment