Thursday 19 December 2013

Horse Cushion...part 6

After the meeting at Furniture Magpie last night...

I couldn't sleep...I kept dreaming about sewing and waking up! I was wide awake by the time my alarm went off at 6.

Which was good as I had an appointment at 7.50 am then another meeting...over coffee this time...with Sam at Furniture Magpie to talk about my business plans for the first 6 months of next year...and to discuss and work on an exclusive line for the shop....and plan the shop window display for Valentines Day!

Exciting...exciting...exciting!

I practically ran home to start planning and preparing!





Here's my make of the day...

The sixth and final horse cushion for Furniture Magpie.

For now at least...



This one has a floral background.

The same as the Alice in Wonderland cushion cover I made for the shop. Sold! Within days of me making it!





Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment