Sunday 7 April 2013

Lily of the Valley Bag

It's been a day of visiting Mr C's family and friends, including his gorgeous 1 year old goddaughter. Then back home to do some sewing.

By now I'm pretty tired as the birds woke me up with their singing at 6 am.  Best way to wake up I think. A sign that sunny days are on their way!


My friend made me this pretty quilted draw-string bag.

The same friend who made me...A Tissue HolderAn Angelic Pot Holder...part 1, and An Angelic Pot Holder...part 2.

It has bouquets of Lily of the Valley on it in contrasting material.

The same friend who I've been making geese and bunnies for in A Flight of FancyAn Easter Bunny, and The Easter Bunny's Toy Goose.

Long may the gift-making continue!




It's home to my old mobile phones. I know you can sell them. I prefer to keep mine. They have recordings on them...like the sound of the pedestrian crossing beeping away in Sydney, Australia. It made me smile. I went there with my friend who made this bag for me. After a whistle stop tour of Singapore and before 2 weeks driving around New Zealand.

Happy days indeed!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment