Wednesday 24 April 2013

Clowning Around!

I've had a full-on day today, sat at my desk working away on my business plan...which should have been finished before...but...and I'm learning this...it is far too easy to let other things get in the way...even if they are important...they're not necessarily priority. Though I seem to have had quite a few priorities to work on too!

So...a short and sweet blog tonight as I need to get back to my number crunching...



My Mum's best friend made this clown for me.

I own up...clowns are not my favourite things...but this one I love...he's a cute happy smiley clown with lovely rosy cheeks...and a message on his heart that says 'please cuddle me'...who can resist?


Its a Jean Greenhowe pre-printed design featured in Woman's Weekly.





Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment