Thursday 11 April 2013

Angel on a Stick

Today...I am somewhere between...excited...and...tired... Yesterday's sewing lesson was definitely a marathon session!

At the Stitch and Chat group I've been going to for the past few months I've met a lady who has an amazing amount of experience and enthusiasm. She invited me to spend some time with her to learn new techniques and play around on her sewing machine and over-locker.

I'm always keen to learn more so took the opportunity up straight away. We were so busy talking about sewing and setting up and running a business I didn't notice the time. We were winding up our conversation when she said it was 11.30 pm. I had been there 10 and a half hours! I flew out the door and rushed home to write my blog. Really should have written it before I left the house...

So today I've been busy putting my new ideas in place...and giving my sewing machine a good service. Poor thing was suffering from so much use!




Here's an Angel Bust...on a Stick.



She's from Tilda's 'Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle'.

I know...third day running I'm showing something from this book. Third day running I'm showing something made from the same material. Happy coincidence.



She's very elegant with her choker and ruby.





Though a little less elegant with her slightly messy hair. I like her that way.





Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment