Friday 1 March 2013

A Sociable Bookworm

I've had one of those days of head down getting on with setting up the business and unexpected telephone calls and visits from family and friends. Just what I've needed today to keep my energy levels up.


Here's another Fimo animal.


This little bookworm is a reminder to me that I do have patience! Not only did I take the trouble to make tiny little dots for his eyes and nose but I cut a picture into the page. You can just about make it out on the right hand side of this picture.

I think I found the picture in a leaflet for Fimo...so apologies for not being able to give credit to the person who came up with the idea as I no longer have the leaflet. Sorry!
I'm off now to the monthly Stitch & Chat meeting for a spot of hand sewing. And lots of talking!

Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment