Saturday 2 March 2013

A Bear to Care for

Wow, it's been a glorious sunny day and an exciting one too!

This afternoon me and Mr C headed out to a local airfield so he could have a flying lesson. Now, he would say he's not that excited about it. After all, flying a plane has to compete with driving a fire engine with the sirens blaring away. But, I can tell you he had the biggest smile when he got out that plane. And now...I'm sat here while he's phoning just about all his friends to tell them about it! In great detail... I'm so happy for him. Six months ago 'the boy who asked me out when we were 16' was having open heart surgery. Now he's flying planes. A happy day indeed.



Feeling happy and sentimental I thought I'd show you the Care Bear my Mum's best friend made for me. She made one each for her 2 daughters, my sister and me.

Do you remember them? Each bear has a different picture on their belly to symbolise their name.





Turns out...after checking on the internet to remind me... mine is called Grumpy Bear. Hmm...







Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment