Friday 8 March 2013

An Angelic Princess

Its time this Angelic Princess made her debut...


Another Tilda creation. This time from her Christmas Ideas magazine.

She hangs very prettily in my sewing room next to shelves stacked with ribbons, buttons, embroidery silks... all things lovely.








Crown firmly in place, wearing a dress of gold holly leaves edged with organza ribbon. Fit for a princess!





She holds onto a banner saying 'Christmas is here'. Not quite true... I didn't want to hide her away in a box for a year!







Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

Sweet Gardenia Rose SHOP NEWS: I haven't done an update for a little while. I've been busy working on my designs and building up my stock. Business Plan almost complete. Product Liability insurance in place. My aim is to get my shop open by the end of this month...and my first craft fair lined up for the end of March too! Just waiting for confirmation on the fair. Its all go now! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment