Wednesday 20 March 2013

Heart with Wings

I'm beginning to realise what a big task preparing for your first craft fair is...its BIG! Exciting but big.

I was up at 6.30 am this morning and haven't really stopped since...the day seems to have whizzed by in a haze of choosing material, ironing, cutting, laying my designs out on the front room floor to see where I'm up to. The floor is completely covered...its tiptoe room only.

My shop supplies are ordered and on their way...tissue paper...sticky labels. All the lovely things that are important for customer service. Things are beginning to fall into place.



Here's a Heart with Wings. I made it for a friend a couple of Christmas' ago.

Its a Tilda design. Actually, the material is Tilda too.






Until tomorrow,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment