Friday 3 January 2014

Sweet Gardenia Rose...Large Cushion (and Day 365 of the 365 Day Challenge!)

The day has finally arrived... drum roll...

Day 365 of the 365 Day Challenge! I did it. Whoop Whoop!!!

I hadn't started with any plan about where I was going to go with the challenge...just that I was going to write a post about something I had made...someone had made for me...or something that inspired me...





...with the hope...and determination...that my project draw...










...was going to look like this by the end of the year...

Wishful thinking...even with the best of intentions...you quickly discover real life gets in the way.

The draw is still jam packed...only now with material for my business...






...and the projects took over my front room floor as I got organised to complete the challenge. I'm happy to say quite a few of the projects are now finished...and more are in progress.






How things have changed over the year...when I started all I had in my room was my chest of drawers full of material...


...and one table.

There's now three tables in there. One for cutting. One for sewing. One for designing and running the business. It's taken some doing but you need the right space to work in.





Sweet Gardenia Rose...Large Cushion



So...here's my last 'Make of the Day' for the challenge.

A large cushion...available at Furniture Magpie...in different colours...it's most tactile sumptuous huggable cushion! Bliss!






I was going to give a run down on the things I've discovered about the completing the challenge...and the plans I have for my blog from now on.

I think I'll leave that for another post. For now...I'm going to take a well deserved week off...from blogging anyway...I've got my new designs to focus on!

Until the next time,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment